Car Number Plates

VJ Auto Care can supply vehicle number plates while you wait.

DVLA Legal Plates

Stylish Coloured Borders

Motorcycle/Square Plates

Lipped Number Plates

Vehicle Number Plates

We are registered with the DVLA to produce and supply road legal number plates.

Whatever sort of number plate you require, be it car, horsebox/trailer, motorbike, 4 x 4, show plates and name plates, we can help.

We produce the number plates in-store while you wait.

DVLA Approved Licence Plates

We supply plates that meet the DVLA standards.

Show Plates and Name Plates

Show plates with a variety of font and design styles can be created for non-road usage. We can also create reg-style name plates and parking plates.

Coloured Borders

Add style with coloured borders. We can also provide a chrome style border.

Lipped Number Plates

Add your company details to the bottom of plates - or your website address.

Number Plate Fitting

We can assist with the fitting of your number plates.

What documents do I need?

The law states that you must provide current proof of identity and proof of entitlement to the registration plate required.

At least one original document from each of the lists below will be required before plates can be created.

The two documents must allow us to check your name, address and vehicle entitlement.

The Proof of Identity document you bring needs to show your name and address.

Proof of Identity

  • Driving licence
  • Bank/Building Society statement
  • Current utility, telephone or Council Tax bill
  • Passport
  • National ID card issued by the Government of a state of territory other than the UK
  • Police warrant card
  • Armed forces identity card

Proof of Entitlement

  • A Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C) (Please be aware only the new red V5C Certificates are accepted, and not the old blue Certificates)
  • The tear-off slip (V5C/2) from (V5C section 10)
  • A Certificate of entitlement to a mark (V750)
  • A Cherished Transfer Retention Certificate (V778)
  • A Vehicle Licence Renewal (V11)
  • A Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
  • An Authorisation Certificate (V948) from DVLA Local Office with official DVLA stamp, or a downloaded copy of the eV948
  • A letter of authorisation from Fleet Operators (including a lease/hire company). The letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C

Please Note: These are legal guidelines imposed by the DVLA. We cannot provide you with new or replacement registration plates without the correct documents.

VJ Auto Care

Electric Cycles

Electric Bikes New In Stock